Saturday, 4 December 2010

Lino Cutting

















































































































This was my first attempt at lino cutting - the first image was my first try, and even that turned out better than I expected! I am so impressed with the result as I love the technique, and I will be using it alot more in the future. I decided to come up with a more refined design, so with it being winter I decided on a reindeer - always useful for Christmas cards! I experimented with different surfaces - the acetate and the bronze paper proved to be most successful.

No comments:

Post a Comment